Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brickapoc Stories

Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Brickapoc Stories Empty Brickapoc Stories

Post  Alpha Beta Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:28 am

Well, I thought I'd make a little story for the grand re-opening.

The nights were the worst. Thats when the horde is really active. You can hear the blood-chilling screams of their victims. It was my turn for watch tonight. Piece, Rabid, and Hank slept around what was left of our fire. I clutched my gun tightly. A womans scream echoed through the night. My grip tightened. I heard running. My grip tightened. I heard clawing. My grip tightened. I heard more screams. I began to sweat. I heard crying. I began to pray. I closed my eyes. I heard nothing. A ray of light shone throught he cracks of the building. The night was over, day has come. I smiled. Another night over.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brickapoc Stories Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brickapoc Stories Customizer_tagBrickapoc Stories Birck_apoc

Brickapoc Stories Empty Re: Brickapoc Stories

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Bah! I was supposed to make this topic! Mad

Nah, it's ok.

Well, here comes another story from moi.

It's been 25 years. Oh, no. We haven't been in trouble for that long. I was just saying I've been on this now-damned Earth for 25 years. We've only been at this for barely a year now. In that year, I've made friends, lost some, saved a couple, left a couple, and killed some myself. I've taken up to a hobby, recently: electronics. It gets my mind off things and is actually pretty productive as well. We're now entering Austria, once the set for The Sound of Music, now a barren wasteland. It's a good thing that the Porker's up and running again, it looks ready for the rough sand with its new halftrack design and mounted LMG. We'd put the minigun up there, too, but Hank seems really fond of it and has no intention of letting it go.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:20 pm