Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer

Dutch
    Dutch

Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Desing10
    Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Birck_apocArf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Customizer_tagArf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Army_rank

Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Empty Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer

Post  Dutch Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm

If you don't know what I'm talking about here's the trailer.

Front View
    Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer 5261548938_fd1845c941

Rear View
    Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer 5260940081_577f2985d5
    Sergeant B
    Sergeant B

Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Empty Re: Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer

Post  Sergeant B Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 am

How, can you get so much detail when he is only shown for like 2 seconds? Great work dutch, absolutely brilliant.
    Republic Customs
    Republic Customs

Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Empty Update time lol

Post  Republic Customs Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 am

The prototype for the finshed Haleys arf was great (this clone) Cool

But I think it;s time you updated this topic with pics of the new and finshed version Dutch :yes:

Dutch
    Dutch

Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Birck_apocArf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Customizer_tagArf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Army_rank

Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer Empty Re: Arf Trooper from the Savage Opress Trailer

Post  Dutch Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Grand Army Customs wrote:The prototype for the finshed Haleys arf was great (this clone) Cool

But I think it;s time you updated this topic with pics of the new and finshed version Dutch :yes:

I would, but I'm working on a new Arf.
    Republic Customs
    Republic Customs

Post  Republic Customs Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Dutch wrote:
    Grand Army Customs wrote:The prototype for the finshed Haleys arf was great (this clone) Cool

I would, but I'm working on a new Arf.

Well woudld you like me to post the pictures of the ones i have finshed using the decals you made me?
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Sure go ahead and make a new topic. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:00 am