Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Denal
Dutch
VBBN
Caboose
8 posters

Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer

Caboose
    Caboose

Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Empty Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer

Post  Caboose Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 am

Hello everyone. You may know me from the popular web series Red vs Blue, or CABG. I am going to become more active on Brick Ark. Multiple members from CABG have been talking about Brick Ark, and Brickopalypse. I thought I should see for myself and get involved. So, yeah, that's my intro and I hope to have an enjoyable time here on Brick Ark.

Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Empty Re: Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:17 am

Welcome Caboose! Glad to see you become active here! We have a great community, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member. Smile
    Caboose
    Caboose

Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Empty Re: Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer

Post  Caboose Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:19 am

Thanks! I wanted to know if I could become part of Brickopacalypse. It seems really interesting and i have heard great things about it.
    VBBN
    VBBN

Photogenic
    Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Halo

Post  VBBN Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 am

Welcome to Brickark
    I watched RvB but kinda dropped out after the switch to halo 3 as the game used for it, I got too lost in the storyline of it.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 am

Well, you can make what you want, if you want, but if you want to be a member of the game, join, get tagged, and maybe write a few stories in the Brickapocalypse section in the Comics and Lego Films. Wink
    Caboose
    Caboose

Post  Caboose Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 am

VBBN wrote:Welcome to Brickark
    I watched RvB but kinda dropped out after the switch to halo 3 as the game used for it, I got too lost in the storyline of it.
    Yeah, it got confusing, but the new season really started to get better and more interesting.

@Rabid how would I join and/or get tagged?
    Dutch
    Dutch

Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Desing10
    Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Birck_apocHello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Customizer_tagHello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Army_rank

Post  Dutch Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:30 am

Welcome to Brick Ark.
    Caboose
    Caboose

Post  Caboose Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:33 am

Thanks. Do you still make brilliant decals, Dutch?
    Dutch
    Dutch

Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Birck_apocHello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Customizer_tagHello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Army_rank

Post  Dutch Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:45 am

I do, but there not free any more.
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Customizer_tag
    Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Moc_expertHello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:53 am

Hey Caboose! Welcome to Brickark. Very Happy
    Caboose
    Caboose

Post  Caboose Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 am

Hey, and Dutch I know they are not free. I never took them. I don't think, without credit.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Gold_starHello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Birck_apocHello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Caboose wrote:Hey, and Dutch I know they are not free. I never took them. I don't think, without credit.
    No, now they cost money.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Custom 333 wrote:
    Caboose wrote:Hey, and Dutch I know they are not free. I never took them. I don't think, without credit.
    No, now they cost money.
    Or trades.

Caboose
    Caboose

Post  Caboose Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:52 pm

OK, I don't really do decals anymore anyway, but thanks for informing me.
    Troopa D
    Troopa D

Comes back like a well trained spartan...Or not...
    Hello, I am Caboose, the vehicle destoyer Halo

Post  Troopa D Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 am

Hello Caboose! Good to see you here too! Smile
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Hello caboose and welcome.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Hey welcome back Caboose!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:28 pm