Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes?

PDPking908
    PDPking908

What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Empty What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes?

Post  PDPking908 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 pm

I was just wondering cause i have not been able to find where to buy fabric paper or what kind to buy. Can someone help?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Gold_starWhat type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Birck_apocWhat type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Customizer_tag

What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Empty Re: What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes?

Post  Custom 333 Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 pm

I just use matte photo paper.
    Sergeant B
    Sergeant B

What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Empty Re: What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes?

Post  Sergeant B Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:12 am

Just buy some fabric and some freezer paper and follow the instructions on the link.

Here
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Regula10
    What type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Birck_apocWhat type of fabric paper should i buy for my pauldrons and waist capes? Army_rank

Post  Seven Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 pm

I dunno, Just buy from MMCB instead. Laughing
    PDPking908
    PDPking908

Post  PDPking908 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 pm

thanks for the ideas!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 am