Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
CaptainLock
Custom 333
Seven
bl*c
Energy107
Dutch
10 posters

Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only?

Poll

Should brick Arc become the first Apoc/Sci-fi Forum

[ 6 ]
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Bar_left40%Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Bar_left40%Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Bar_left20%Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only?

Post  Alpha Beta Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 am

All we have to do is spread the word, the bad only bad part of this forum, is that if someone from a bigger forum is banned, they come to us. We need to just spread the word, that this is a great forum.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:48 am

Flynn wrote:Okay, I personally voted no, mainly because it seems rather pointless (The site is already mainly sci-fi and brickapoc anyways, and I can't see the difference officially specifying it would make), though I really wouldn't care either way.
    Well, making so that it really is an Apoc forum just makes sense, and do we really need to have all those other sub-forums cluttering up the forum, when they are never even used?

Alpha Beta wrote:All we have to do is spread the word, the bad only bad part of this forum, is that if someone from a bigger forum is banned, they come to us. We need to just spread the word, that this is a great forum.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 am

I have to say, I think that maybe it would be a good idea, can I change my vote?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Gold_starMoving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Birck_apocMoving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Darman wrote:
    Dutch wrote:I can easily fix that problem by banning Darman and C3. Laughing

Laughing There is a difference between flaming and give constructive feedback, and I prefer to think I'm the latter. Wink
    Me too, I just give constructive criticism on their typing skills instead of MOCs. Laughing

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Ya' know you can change your vote now.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Gold_starMoving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Birck_apocMoving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 pm

No...

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Custom 333 wrote:No...
    ^ Right up there.

Click "Cancel Vote"
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh.

D'oh. Laughing

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:46 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jontaco123/5108408288/
    Anyone who supports the idea, please take this photo and re-post it in your stream.these will likely judge what we do.
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Regula10
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Birck_apocMoving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Army_rank

Post  Seven Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Done. Smile
    Dutch
    Dutch

Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Desing10
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Birck_apocMoving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Customizer_tagMoving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:05 pm

I've gotten ten comments most of them will join. Hazard has 2 both would join and Seven is dealing with a flame war in this pix. Laughing
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Regula10
    Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Birck_apocMoving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Army_rank

Post  Seven Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 pm

That's because I get a flame war in all of my pictures, I had to delete over 1000000000000 comments yesterday. Laughing
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Moving to Apoc/ Sci-fi Only? - Page 2 Empty Re: Future TLC Set Pics and Info

Post  CaptainLock Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:36 am

Dutch wrote:I've gotten ten comments most of them will join. Hazard has 2 both would join and Seven is dealing with a flame war in this pix. Laughing
    Laughing Saw that in his flikr this morning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:56 pm