Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Pack765
CaptainLock
Gecko
Alpha Beta
Custom 333
Darman
The_Custom_One
TheMissingPiece
80-0
bl*c
14 posters

Debate Thread

Debate Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Debate Thread

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Custom 333 wrote:
    Flynn wrote:
    Omega wrote:Is McDonald's disgusting? Discuss.

You people need to read Fast Food Nation to really understand why you shouldn't eat at a place like McDonald's (And it's not necessarily because of the food itself, it's because of the system of corruption McDonald's and other fast food chains have created in modern society, and how it's detrimental to not only the consumers, but the workers in the industry as well). That's not to say there's nothing wrong with the food, though- just wait until you read about the meatpacking plants...ugh.

Yeah, in case you didn't know, it's a common occurrence at meat packing plants when the cows are being sliced open and the internal organs are being removed for mistakes to be made. And by mistakes, I mean the inside of the cow slices open and blood, organs, and fecal matter get into the meat.

Yeah. There's crap in the meat.
    I got a bone in a cheeseburger once.

You know, you just ruined food for me in general. Laughing
    Yea, I'm goign to stick to eating cake, muffins, and fruit snacks now. Razz Laughing
    bl*c
    bl*c

Post  bl*c Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Taco Bell, most Pizza places, Hoagie Haven, and KFC. 'Nuff said.

New Topic.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Debate Thread - Page 4 Desing10
    Debate Thread - Page 4 Birck_apocDebate Thread - Page 4 Customizer_tagDebate Thread - Page 4 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Which it has better iced coffee McDonalds or Starbucks?

To me both make very good coffee.
    Flynn
    Flynn

Post  Flynn Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:13 am

Custom 333 wrote:You know, you just ruined food for me in general. Laughing

Heh, well, there are good fast food chains out there (In 'n Out and Culver's are both very good, and they're much more safe with their food), it's all just a matter of making sure you know where your meat's coming from- being careful about E. coli and all that.

Really, though, there are so many reasons not to eat at McDonalds- the workers are treated like crap, and the whole way Ray Kroc structured its business model back in the 50's has completely changed industry as we know it- for the worse. Don't forget that McDonald's and Disney were the first companies to start aggressively market towards children.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:13 pm