Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dutch
Pack765
6 posters

Lego and their newfangled space police commandos...

Pack765
    Pack765

Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Empty Lego and their newfangled space police commandos...

Post  Pack765 Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:35 am

Let's see how they fare against the forgotten fury of classic space!!!
    Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... 4877214491_a3bf408a77_z
    Dutch
    Dutch

Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Desing10
    Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Birck_apocLego and their newfangled space police commandos... Customizer_tagLego and their newfangled space police commandos... Army_rank

Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Empty Re: Lego and their newfangled space police commandos...

Post  Dutch Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:28 am

classic space commandos show no feeling when killing expert happiness.

The moc is rather bland so my suggestion would make the hallway bigger.
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Regula10
    Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Birck_apocLego and their newfangled space police commandos... Army_rank

Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Empty Re: Lego and their newfangled space police commandos...

Post  Seven Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:53 am

Its pretty nice, You should make it bigge though.
    Gecko
    Gecko

15 minutes could save you 15% on your next LEGO purchase.
    Location : Bringing peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire
    Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Moc_expert

Post  Gecko Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 pm

This is great! I really like the Orange Stripes on the wall as well as the use of the "Skater" Hair for the running commando. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Here are my issues with the Moc. First of all, the orange strip looks rather stupid sticking out of the wall, make two layers and build it into the wall. Second of all, use grey side studded bricks instead of block, the wall is grey after all. Third of all, add more detail to the walls and floor and I dislike the fact that the wall stops suddenly. It makes it look much more amateurish that way.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Lego and their newfangled space police commandos... Gold_starLego and their newfangled space police commandos... Birck_apocLego and their newfangled space police commandos... Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Darman, they're going around a corner, that's why the wall stops.

Pack765, If I were you I'd wait 'till Darman's on vacation to post the next MOC. Laughing

It's a good MOC though, although the lighting could be better.
    Pack765
    Pack765

Post  Pack765 Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Dutch wrote:The moc is rather bland so my suggestion would make the hallway bigger.
    SirWacky wrote:Its pretty nice, You should make it bigger though.
    I actually made it small so that you could focus on the minifigures, not the decor.
    Darman wrote:Here are my issues with the Moc. First of all, the orange strip looks rather stupid sticking out of the wall, make two layers and build it into the wall. Second of all, use grey side studded bricks instead of block, the wall is grey after all. Third of all, add more detail to the walls and floor and I dislike the fact that the wall stops suddenly. It makes it look much more amateurish that way.
    Custom333 hit it on the head, they're going around a corner. The part of the wall that shows the turn is hidden by the commando, though. I might post a picture that shows the entire moc.
    Custom 333 wrote:
    It's a good MOC, although the lighting could be better.
    The lighting was actually different, but I edited the photo to make it seem more orangeish.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:02 pm