Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Mr.Thrawn
Oreo
6 posters

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent

Oreo
    Oreo

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Honord_member_tag

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Empty The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent

Post  Oreo Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Welcome young chap! Here's where you'll enlist in the Rebel Alliance. Now, if you'll just have a seat in that chair, we'll see if you're a rough and ready soldier.

Hey guys, just thought I'd do this for fun. This is the place to join my Brichstopian stories. Here's what to do. Post the following things that you want your character to be:

1. Characteristics

2. Personality

3. Strengths

4. Weaknesses

5. Equipment

6. Build

7. Hair

8. Weaponry

9. Friends

10. Background

Then build a 'fig of it (if possible). Here's the standards:

Rebel Standards:

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Rebel%20Standards

Basically just a mixture of tan and dark tan, with lots of reddish brown accessories.

Imperial Standards:

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Imperial%20Standards

Any white armour you want, as long as it can have a black visor attached. Any firearm, as long as it's black, shiny and looks first class.

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Imperial%20Picnik%27d2

Really any dk. tan torso, dk. brown arms, dk. tan headgear, cowl optional.. If the stats are good enough, you will get a place in one of my Brichstopian stories as a mentioned character.*

Although with all good things there must be rules.
    1. You may not make your character too awesome or epic. For example "He can do anything, he will be the saviour of the Brichstopians and kill all the indestructibles and imperials, and he's strong yet caring at the same time and his super-rifle can evaporate anyone he shoots with it..." will ABSOLUTELY NOT be tolerated.
    2. You MUST read ALL the stories before you can sign up, otherwise your entry will not be accepted.
    3. No out-of-ordinary outfits or weapons. If you have a cool idea for this, however, go ahead and shoot me a PM so that I can approve it.
    4. Please do not make anything up about Brichstopia that I have not approved. Ideas and suggestions are welcome, however, and feel free to PM me any time.

Well, thanks for reading, have fun and LONG LIVE BRICHSTOPIA!!!

*I am not guaranteeing anyone a fixed place in the story, I am simply looking for ideas for characters. Replies will be sifted through and judged according to coolness of the character. Please do not be angry if I change a bit of the character for the good of the story.
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Empty Re: The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent

Post  Mr.Thrawn Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Can I be a rebel standard?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Birck_apoc

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Empty Re: The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent

Post  Darman Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:17 pm

I think this is a brilliant Idea but I have a quick question. For the imperials you say you need to be able to add a black visor I can but I'm using the black visor in something else at the moment, can I provide you a picture of the figure without the black visor?
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 pm

I shall post a picture of my rebel, which looks hardocore FYI!!!
    Oreo
    Oreo

Post  Oreo Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 pm

stormtroopertj wrote:Can I be a rebel standard?

I should think all Brichstopians should be standard Brichstopians... IMHO....

@Darman: Why don't you simply take the black visor off the thing you're using it for and put it back later?
    I'd love to see the 'fig, go ahead and post it.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Oreo wrote:
    stormtroopertj wrote:Can I be a rebel standard?

I should think all Brichstopians should be standard Brichstopians... IMHO....

@Darman: Why don't you simply take the black visor off the thing you're using it for and put it back later?
    I'd love to see the 'fig, go ahead and post it.

I'll post it shortly then.
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:09 pm

I'll go ahead and post my Brichstopian sig-fig, but I can't post a backstory and charectoristics yet because I'm only on "Parte the Sixthe."

Mel Gibson Watts

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent 3511
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 pm

1. Characteristic
    Name: Ares
    Height: 5 "9

2. Personality

After the death of his family and friends in a rebel attack he became the ruthless solider known today, he shows no mercy to rebel troops and actually enjoys hanging them by the hundreds. He has a strong sense of duty and is loyal to the men he commands and the people who command him.

3. Strengths
    Being one of the best shots with a sniper rifle lead him to becoming the head of a legion, some say he can take down a running target at 1000 Feet with only 10 meters to spare. Even with the sniper rifle bring his primary weapon he isn't afraid to bring the fight to his enemy with a Volk 45 Auto Reloading Combat Shot Gun. He also has a pistol side arm with him at all times which gives him a edge in close range combat. He is skilled in all 3 weapons having accuracy of at least 90% for each one so it is lethal to be far away or even near.

4. Weaknesses
    His main weakness is a bullet wound 3 centimeters above his heart, it can cause him major problems when in hand to hand combat and sometimes gives him random unexpected attacks of pain. He is not very good in hand to hand combat even before he received his bullet wound, it is very rare for someone to get that close though but not impossible.

5. Equipment
    His equipment includes.

Titanium armor with some modifications to it, that includes a knife that can pop out of his armors wrist piece and more advanced HUD programs.

6. Build
    He is very muscular from years of being forced to attack the enemy head on.

7. Hair
    He is bald and likes to keep it that way, he claims that hair of any sort can become a burden in combat.

8. Weaponry

His Weaponry Includes.

A Volk 45 Auto Reloading Combat Shotgun

A Karmiko 67 Sniper Rifle 2000 Feet or more range.

A VTech 17 Side pistol side arm.

He has 90% accuracy in all three.

9. Friends
    He has contacts in counties outside of BRICHSTOPIA like Americh or Eurpock, but he doesn't hasn't had any freinds since the death of several in a attack.

10. Background
    Theres little information about "Imperial Maggots" so theres no much I can do to fill in the background I'll just go over the basics though.

Born in: AreK
    Friends killed in a rebel attack.
    Joined the military after the attack.
    Rose to the eventually lead 100 men.
    Never knew his mother or father.

Picture:
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Img_2610
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Img_2611
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Img_2612
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Img_2613

Sorry if some of the information doesn't match up with the story, I kind of skimmed over it a bit and there is little to no information about imperials.
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Can we be 2 guys?
    Oreo
    Oreo

Post  Oreo Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am

^Okay, first of all. I don't want to have any Imperial sign-ups. Second, I don't really want them to be fleshy. This is a yellow sorta thing. Third, (and I don't expect you to know this because I haven't written about it yet) the Indestructibles have no personality. Good 'fig, but not atoll what I'm looking for.
    ^^Please, only one sign-up per person. That alright?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 am

Oreo wrote:^Okay, first of all. I don't want to have any Imperial sign-ups. Second, I don't really want them to be fleshy. This is a yellow sorta thing. Third, (and I don't expect you to know this because I haven't written about it yet) the Indestructibles have no personality. Good 'fig, but not atoll what I'm looking for.
    ^^Please, only one sign-up per person. That alright?

Oh sorry bout' that but if you didn't want any imperial sign ups why did you add it as a option? confused Well I'm out I really don't have any Tan figures or customized weapons.
    Oreo
    Oreo

Post  Oreo Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:44 am

^Well.. It kinda seemed like people wouldn't want to sign up as a villain, who would eventually be killed. That's just me though.
    You actually don't need custom weapons. Just tan, dark tan, and any kind of firearm you have.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:55 am

Oreo wrote:^Well.. It kinda seemed like people wouldn't want to sign up as a villain, who would eventually be killed. That's just me though.
    You actually don't need custom weapons. Just tan, dark tan, and any kind of firearm you have.

I personally would love to be the villain, get to mow down people with machine guns. Fun is had. Razz I'll work on the figure but I am really limited to 2 Tan torsos and a single pair of dark tan legs. Neutral
    Oreo
    Oreo

Post  Oreo Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm

^Good start! That's all you need, along with some cool yellow faces and nice headgear. Wink But... I guess I could fit him in somewhere. He will get killed/maimed, mind.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Gold_starThe Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Birck_apocThe Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Darman, if I may be critical,

1. That's just a purist clone body.
    2. The face is always overused.
    3. The visor is crooked.
    4. You can't not have any better weapons.

Laughing Just a little justice. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Darman, if I may be critical,

1. That's just a purist clone body.
    2. The face is always overused.
    3. The visor is crooked.
    4. You can't not have any better weapons.

Laughing Just a little justice. Laughing

Revenge eh? Well I agree with you but In my defense I am a purist with very little figures to work with.
    Oreo
    Oreo

Post  Oreo Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 pm

He said justice, which, in a way, it is. Laughing But still, I'd like to keep it at just Rebel sign-ups, rather than Imperials.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Oreo wrote:He said justice, which, in a way, it is. Laughing But still, I'd like to keep it at just Rebel sign-ups, rather than Imperials.

Do you have any objection to a rebel with stolen Imperial armor? They have been known to hijack supply routes. Laughing
    Oreo
    Oreo

Post  Oreo Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 pm

^At a moderate level. You wouldn't want to be mistaken for an Imperial and shot, now would you? Razz
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:59 pm

That's gonna be hard, I don't have a bunch of yellow heads or hands!
    Oreo
    Oreo

Post  Oreo Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 pm

^*GASP* Then you cannot call yourself a Lego fan! Razz J/K, but it is mandatory to have yellow heads/hands. I don't want to mix fleshies and yellows. confused
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 am

Okay then, I have a perfect yellow head then!
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Customizer_tagThe Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:02 pm

<Ahem> If you don't mind me joining, here's my Rebel:

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent 4812221735_509419f9b2_z

The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent 4812225759_64aa80c080

1. Characteristics:
    Name: Yuven Bricktenski
    5'8" (1,75m)

2. Personality: Stoic, quiet, and mostly keeps to himself. Howevever, once properly socialized with people, he is very cheery, and always looks on the bright side of things.

3. Strengths: Engineering, Fencing, Attack, Medicine and healing.

4. Weaknesses: Boredom, watching out for himself. Sometimes forgetful.

5. Equipment: Large Backpack with ammo, rations, and medical supplies

6. Build: Slight, but strong. Very efficient muscles.

7. Hair: Reddish brown

8. Weaponry: 1 Imported Japanese Katana, 1 mobile cannon launcher.
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent 4812229997_1344fae2e0

9. Friends: Many friends, willing to make new ones.

10. Background: Grew in an area where people were poor, but were nice and smart and got along well. He was the locale doctor, and while people were quite perplexed as to why he depended more on science than alchemy, the results were quite satisfying and never questioned him. He was a good politician, and studied it in his spare time. When he found out about the war, he joined the Rebels, knowing that their cause was noble. In the coming days of the war, he developed a personal mobile cannon that can be held by hand, and now uses that as his primary weapon. He is now developing a similar weapon that shoots smaller rounds at a faster rate....
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent 4812232045_ec886e976a
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    The Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Gold_starThe Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Birck_apocThe Brichstopian Alliance Enlistment Tent Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Oh! So that's how you made 1 Mil's trenchcoat!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:42 pm