Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Mr.Thrawn
Dannylonglegs
Denal
TK-421
Custom 333
CaptainLock
YG-49
Dutch
Striker
TheMissingPiece
Darman
15 posters

Zombie Plans.

Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Birck_apoc

Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie Plans.

Post  Darman Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:39 am

Then your screwed, simple as that.
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Regula10
    Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Birck_apocZombie Plans. - Page 2 Army_rank

Post  Seven Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 pm

OMG old topic! TJ uses bump. Its super effective! Laughing

Anyway I'd let them kill me(In some epic kinda way, Like sacrificeing myself or some other crap.) Really, its not really worth living in a world full of zombies. Laughing
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:28 pm

SirWacky wrote:OMG old topic! TJ uses bump. Its super effective! Laughing

Anyway I'd let them kill me(In some epic kinda way, Like sacrificeing myself or some other crap.) Really, its not really worth living in a world full of zombies. Laughing
    Good point although I still aint't no sucide guy.
    General Redwater
    General Redwater

Post  General Redwater Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:17 pm

I'd fight to the end. Mad Actually, I'd grab my huntin' rifle, shoot my way across the street, and get to my neighbor's house. We'd probably camp out on the roof until supplies, or ammo run out, and then......well, I haven't figured that part out yet...... Laughing
    -
    Redwater
    Pack765
    Pack765

Post  Pack765 Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:50 pm

I'd travel to kentucky. They'll probably have already fortified the border by the time I get there. Razz

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 am

Alpha Beta wrote:I would punch them in the face, since all they are are bones, and dead skin, they wouldn't make it very far. The dead skin would brake easily, and bones can't move without muscles.
    1. Nice bump, my friend. Although, it is nice to bring this topic back, so, touche.

2. That's a stupid plan, And it makes no sense.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:50 am

One, I didn't bump it.
    WARNING: I'm about to bring science into this.

Alright, zombies are pictured as humans that are discolored and are missing chunks of skin, muscle, etc. Scientifically, the only thing that keeps you together is muscle and skin. Skin holds, but without muscles, you can't move. So they are much slower. So since they have been buried and several different animals might have started to decomposed them, they would be in little condition to move. Also, without constant blood, skin dies, and dead skin is easy to brake, so they would fall apart easily. So 2 well placed punches or so could take out a zombie.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 am

Alpha Beta wrote:One, I didn't bump it.
    WARNING: I'm about to bring science into this.

Alright, zombies are pictured as humans that are discolored and are missing chunks of skin, muscle, etc. Scientifically, the only thing that keeps you together is muscle and skin. Skin holds, but without muscles, you can't move. So they are much slower. So since they have been buried and several different animals might have started to decomposed them, they would be in little condition to move. Also, without constant blood, skin dies, and dead skin is easy to brake, so they would fall apart easily. So 2 well placed punches or so could take out a zombie.
    Ah, very sory. I usually ignore Thrawn's posts anyway. Oh well. He pointlessly bumped it, which isn't good for him.

"WARNING: I'm about to bring science into this. "

First of all, do you really think zombies can be real? No. Thus the whole science thing is contradictory. And anyway, the only plausable way to have zombies would be the way they did it in "Quarantine." Where the zombies are just infected humans with a VERY mutated form of rabies, and so with it being a virus, there would still be skin and muscles ect. And so, basically, they'd still be quite capable of holding together. Infact, just as healthy as they were before they were zombies, other than the angery and blood lust, but that's not quite a health kind of thing.

Also I don't care who you are, you can't spin kick a horde of zombies. Except for Chuck Norris, but your not him. PLUS, it only take one bit and your screwed. Or hell, get any of they're blood/saliva/bodily fluids in you at all, and your screwed. I'm sorry, but it's all illogical.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:06 am

You are correct the only way a form of zombies could exist would be in a type of advanced form of rabies, but It is quite possible to create. If you really put your resources to making something like this you could easily do this, so if your 75 years old and want to go out in a bang a Zombie Pathogen is the way to do it. Razz But the key fact is these people infected with this wouldn't be dead, just insane human beings who are infected by a virus that causes a almost ecstatic rage. So there goes the possibility these things would freeze in the winter, in fact I think even if there angry anyone infected would still posses some small ability to hunt because all species no matter in what form will have the will to survive so will Zombies. So bassicly Zombies would not die out until you killed all of them, so theoretically it would be impossible to get rid of a world scale Zombie Infection without the assistance of nuclear weapons.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Gold_starZombie Plans. - Page 2 Birck_apocZombie Plans. - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 pm

I think "shoot on sight" would come close.

Also, about half of them would die of hunger after a Brickpoc scale invasion.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Darman wrote: it would be impossible to get rid of a world scale Zombie Infection without the assistance of nuclear weapons.

Thats why Russia has 15,000 nukes and the USA has 9900 just lying around, just in case of a full scale zombie attack. Razz Oh and there are two different types of zombies.

Infected type zombies:Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Left-4-dead-2-zombies

then zombies that are cursed that are really just dead bodies with skin/bones/limbs missing.Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Cod_waw_nazi_zombies_490
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Gold_starZombie Plans. - Page 2 Birck_apocZombie Plans. - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Teh ded ones are almost way too easy to kill, as said they fall apart. Infected ones are almost invincible. Sad
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Untrue Custom Zombies will die just as easily as a normal human. If if is infected by a rabies virus it is simply insanely mad, it can still be killed by bullets as fast as a normal human and move as fast as a normal human. Oh and Russia has more Nukes then the USA? I never knew that.
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Regula10
    Zombie Plans. - Page 2 Birck_apocZombie Plans. - Page 2 Army_rank

Post  Seven Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Oooohhh... Scary zombies. Laughing
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Darman wrote:Untrue Custom Zombies will die just as easily as a normal human. If if is infected by a rabies virus it is simply insanely mad, it can still be killed by bullets as fast as a normal human and move as fast as a normal human. Oh and Russia has more Nukes then the USA? I never knew that.
    Not really. Insanely mad people can actually survive for twice as long (lol still not long) but long enough to kill you.
    General Redwater
    General Redwater

Post  General Redwater Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Actually, I think the United States of America has more nuclear missles than Russia. I read a newspaper article that said that. It gave estimates, because exact numbers are top secret.
    -
    Redwater
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Custom 333 wrote:
    Darman wrote:Untrue Custom Zombies will die just as easily as a normal human. If if is infected by a rabies virus it is simply insanely mad, it can still be killed by bullets as fast as a normal human and move as fast as a normal human. Oh and Russia has more Nukes then the USA? I never knew that.
    Not really. Insanely mad people can actually survive for twice as long (lol still not long) but long enough to kill you.

Well yes that is because pain would take longer to register but there still more killable there your suggesting.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Uh you do realize that post is super old right? Oh and if Zombies can climb I think that depends on the person the zombie was before the host was infected.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Darman wrote: Oh and Russia has more Nukes then the USA? I never knew that.

General Redwater wrote:Actually, I think the United States of America has more nuclear missles than Russia. I read a newspaper article that said that. It gave estimates, because exact numbers are top secret.
    -
    Redwater

I red in a science magazine that Russia has 15,000 nukes. The USA has 9,900. The good new for the USA is, half of Russia's nukes are too old, and may not work. Ares do. Wink Razz

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 am

1) There is no way to know how many 'Weapons of mass destruction' a country has, because do you really think Russia or America would tell anyone this? No. Besides, it isn't the topic.

Secondly, there are way more than 2 types of zombies. First of all, it depends on what rules you go by. I'll set the record.

So, there are many, MANY movies and books in which zombies are the cause of the main plot. And with all these, there becomes many variations. Not always will the already dead become in-animated. IMO, that rule is a just moronic. But that's my opinion.

Some Zombies may merely just be infected with an advanced disease. This, is usually the cause of the zombies in many movies, as it's the most sense-ful way for there to be zombies at all.

BUT, originally, Zombies were re-animated corpses brought to life by magic. They would attack people, but I am not sure about the whole biting and infecting thing, since it really just is pointless if it's not a virus. But they still kill none-the-less. With this being a sort of older version of zombies, the infection style zombies would be more modern.

I would think that the Modern style would be just as easy to kill as a normal human would, being it merely has a disease. While the classic would be easier with them just being magical dead bodies.

Screw you, ya' tl;dr-ers! Razz
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:13 pm

tl;dr Laughing

No, I read it, good points.

BTW, What about zombies starving? Re-dead ones don't eat, but assuming the Brickpoc/Zombie Plan zombies are modern infected ones, they'll run out of food fast, since they'll eat everything and they don't farm.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Custom 333 wrote:tl;dr Laughing

No, I read it, good points.

BTW, What about zombies starving? Re-dead ones don't eat, but assuming the Brickpoc/Zombie Plan zombies are modern infected ones, they'll run out of food fast, since they'll eat everything and they don't farm.
    I would expect modern/infection zombies would starve after 2 weeks (give or take) of no food, since that is the same time length for humans.

Magic/classic zombies it would be more complicated. I would simply think they couldn't starve, since their the un-dead. No need for it.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:20 pm

I don't give the slightest care about undeads anyway, you can just kick them and they fall apart. (you can since they're not infected)
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:52 pm

I know I'm posting on a old topic but I thought this might revive it.

My Zombie Plan:

My first order of business would be to grab a car. I would then steal various Gas Canisters around my neighborhood and steal gas from a close station. I would then head over to the nearest store and take as much imperishable food as possible. This would be at my local Walmart and Costco. Using my resoruces I would head over to the closest gunshop in my town (There is only one) and take weapons and ammo. I might have to cut this off my list if there are to many people there. Food and water takes priority over weapons. If I cannot get to a gunshop I would go to a store that specializes in archery. Who knows, it may no be good against zombies but It might help me secure a better weapon. If possible at this point I would head down to Scott Air Force base, securing building supplies along the way just in case it's fallen. If Scott is fallen I would check on the Radio Waves to see if any place else is safe. If not would set up shop in either a gunstore a Costco or a place close to a Nature Preserve so I can hunt for food. I would wait it out there until Government maintains some type of control or outside help arrives. If none of this is possible I would head down to the most secluded place I can find, most likley in Canada. Zombies might freeze to death up there, so therefore it would be safe.

Or.

I would escape a brutally overrun Military base as I would be in the marine's. I would grab as much food as I could get and head down to Scott Air Force base on foot. I would camp out in a forest preserve and find someone there, a fellow Marine. I would proceed to knock him out just in case he was infected or a Raider and see were he is heading to. I would discover we were both prepared to head down to Scott Air Force Base. We would find a car and drive the rest of the way.

- This is all of my secondary plan I have gotten down.
    If you can't see my secondary plan is a summary of the current events in Brick Apocalypse then you really either need to. 1. Read it. 2. Learn some better observational skills.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:27 pm